Friday, 26 June 2009

A momentous occasion in history and I'm sick to fucking death hearing about it.

It was technically yesterday, but low and behold... Michael Jackson died of a heart attack, or was it a stroke? or maybe a coma? who the fuck knows and to be honest who cares?

I hate nothing more than a bloody media frenzy and this is an ocean going fur lined bugger and you just know it's not going to calm again for some time, driving anyone who really couldn't give a monkeys arse completely mental.

But the worst of it? The whole "social networking" reaction to such news... OMG! WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT IT? HOW WILL WE GO ON?
Oh, get down from that cross, somebody needs the wood.

Has everyone all of a sudden forgotten just how not quite right in the head this person was?
Changing his own skin colour from black to white (oh good name for a song that)
Pulling little boys about and then the best one, dangling his own toddler over a hotel balcony.

But no! this man has produced so many wonderful pieces of music - this is a fact I do not dispute in the slightest but to describe him as "My generations Elvis Prestley" You can fuck right off there matey.

So tell me at what point in his life was Elvis a paedophile?

Fucking edjits I tell you.
Sooner that blokes buried burned and out of the media I will be a much happier bunny I can tell you. Fucking retard with money... dangerous combination that.

Rant over - go enjoy your lives now people, nothing else to see here.





4 comments:

  1. Yay! Well said. I agree with you 110%!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks oh Talster - I was proper sick to death of it all and everyone else was cooing over how wonderful he was.... my arse!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh Just thought! We should have a book on the order of demise of the rest of the Jacksons... Probably safest bet is to go with the most loony spack ones popping off first etc.

    Hell you could make some real money guessing that accumulator!

    Ha ha ha ha !

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's been four bleeding days and I'm getting more irritated by the second. I can't even switch the tv and radio off cos the cars and neighbours are playing it all. I predict that the music channels will be milking this for at least 8 months and then we'll have the build up to the first anniversary...urgh

    ReplyDelete