Oh now that's a worry.
I got the best news I could ever imagine today and as hard as I can trying to be supportive of short and loud, the fact he has been told that he will now NOT be going to Afgh... has, it must be said left me whizzing around the room like a banshee of relief this evening.
I cannot say just how pleased I am that the one person I have found and want to spend the rest of my life with wont be going somewhere with the chance of being shot, maimed, or killed is certainly a rather large fucking weight off I can tell you!
I am very proud of the boy yes but please don't do that again!
Love ya LL
X
I got the best news I could ever imagine today and as hard as I can trying to be supportive of short and loud, the fact he has been told that he will now NOT be going to Afgh... has, it must be said left me whizzing around the room like a banshee of relief this evening.
I cannot say just how pleased I am that the one person I have found and want to spend the rest of my life with wont be going somewhere with the chance of being shot, maimed, or killed is certainly a rather large fucking weight off I can tell you!
I am very proud of the boy yes but please don't do that again!
Love ya LL
X
No comments:
Post a Comment