Saturday, 13 February 2010

Oh the excitement!

I've giggled lots today because of two things. One because I have had the worst constipation over the last two days and finally managed to shift "some" of it this morning, also the fact that this afternoon we put a deposit down on my "newer" car... then the fact we decided - just for a giggle to get matching ish personlised number plates for the to "newer" cars when we get the second one for little legs.

How daft and silly is that!!!! 
So as soon as the loan comes through, we will have - for me:
a 2003 peugeot 307, a tidy little number to allow for the work mileage I now do, with a nice economical diesel engine and low mileage for its age. then... fingers crossed, Si will be the proud owner of a BMW Z3 bless him...ha ha ha tart!

OK so mine has a deposit down on it already so as good as bought but he's still got to wait till mines all finalised and see the funds left to get his.

So I for one will be much happier knowing I have a car that isn't going to keep going wrong every 5 mins it seems and a little work horse to help with the amount of work travelled.

And I can't wait for it to be sorted and to replace the renault!

Yay!


1 comment:

  1. A Z3? Crumbs. He's not interested in a 3 series instead? My brother is selling his lol.

    I trust other areas are *ahem* running smoothly now ;-)

    ReplyDelete