Tuesday, 16 March 2010

The whole world has turned into a scam I tell you....

Selling a car on any site seems to be the funniest thing ever these days.
For obvious reasons I used one one my many 'other' email address's so as to not really care about how much crap came through after the event as such.
But the ultimate classics so far have been:
I am very interested in your car but can only pay using PayPal - SCAM
I want to buy your car now for more than you are selling it for using Western Union - SCAM


however the best one was someone asking questions that had been answered in the listing, then saying why were there two versions then a link to "said" page which was an unofficial login page for ebay for some kind little shit trying to get my log in details. 

Dont even get me started on trying to sell a sodding mobile phone. Three times it has sold and then been cancelled due to the winning bidder having been "hacked"

I am sick to death of it I tell you.
The world has just gone conman mad !!! Bastards!
On the plus side, thank to all for your grand birthday wishes & cards - some very funny :)
I had a wonderful day turning 36.... Cup of tea in bed, LL took me out for breakfast then we dropped off Db @ Mumsies and went fishing! It was great, not at all cold, new float suit and hot boots worked a treat.

Only down side - didn't catch bugger all *sigh*

Oh well







No comments:

Post a Comment