I don't know what's more annoying, the election or the whole having been stuck grovelling to my boss to be able to borrow his wife's car for the week. Obviously it wouldnt bee so bad as if I have no car - no surveys!
So Saturday last week I decided that I was going to change Trevor for a van - see previous posts etc.
We toddled off round a few places selling vans and were utter heartbroken to find they would only give us £2500 for a car we paid £5000 for not two months earlier... ffs so on that whim forked out the £40 and advertised it in auto trader - phone call that evening, visit the next day and sold. wow, who would have thought and also for £3700 which was a much more reasonable figure.
This also left us with cash for me to go find a van and indeed I have. Drove all the way up to bloody NorthYorkshire to get it but new van I have! Thank you honey xx
So other than that updated bit of life in Clements Castle... there is the ultimate bane of my life here in the UK currently. The general election. Now I am not going to partake in saying who I have voted for because this is exactly what gets my goat. It is a personal decision, you read the manifestos for the groups involved and decide what one you agree with the most and would like to happen.
What has REALLY pissed me off is actually other peoples opinions on facebook via status feeds.
1. Social networking is not a political tool, do not use it to try to convince me otherwise.
2. I don't give a monkeys arse who you are voting for, stop going on about it every five fucking minutes.
3. OK so if you are going to do the two things above, at least have the decency to actually make you ow fucking mind up about who you want to vote for instead of just voting labour because you parents always did.
Whatever sort of a stupid ignorant fucking way about it is that?
Jesus people are so stupid sometimes. Use your own brains PLEASE!
That is all, tired now.. nighty night xx
No comments:
Post a Comment