Today I can only describe my mood as angry... bloody angry.
Not only have we now had it confirmed that schmoo nippy noo has a cancerous lump of which the operation which could remove it, is very unlikely to to actually cure anything which has left us with a cat who all in all is currently not bothered by it as we are going to let her be now until the point when she is no longer comfortable then go with the option we are dreading.
Bless her cottons lets hope she hangs in there for a while yet.
And now just in case that wasn't annoying enough, what is with people buying stuff on ebay, breaking it then wanting a refund? Thats two we have now fucking had in the last week and I am sick to the back teeth of it.
all I will say is
wankers!
No comments:
Post a Comment