Sunday, 7 October 2007

Day of rest (ish)…


Current mood: chipper
Category: Life

Bearing in mind yesterday was day of girly pain and a stonking red wine hangover; today's intention was to actually get lots of the things done which have (it must be said) flailing of late.

Don't get me wrong, I did get a load of stuff done, not like I've been sitting on my chuff all day doing nowt but have nowhere near progressed as much as I would have liked. For example; the grass REALLY needs cutting but then you all know just how much I love doing that.

I did however get the house to some reasonable state of tidiness which was no small feat in itself. At least that's now to a satisfactory degree of which I can "add to" during the evenings this week I suppose.

The best bit is now I can have a soak in the bath and relax before dragging ones arse back to work tomorrow. Can't be bad.

Currently watching:
Top Gear

No comments:

Post a Comment