Current mood:
Dunno why but feeling a tadge lost in the whole scope of the world right now.
Maybe its one of these many reasons:
Tiredness/ hormones /general lack of ability to see anything right in my head / being a woman generally (sorry that should just read plain ole' illogical) / confusion / spooked / irrational / weird / achy / tetchy / arseholey / daft / miserable / bad dreams / back at work/ dunno really / odd / cold / dry skin… yes I can see this going on for a while so will probably stop there before you all start suggesting I call a therapist.
Hell yes that's why I'm me… for all of those things and probably more I can't think of right now… answers on a postcard please:
Other than that got to drive once again big ole trucks… yay! Also managed to stay awake during lunchtime which is a surprise.
Evidently being back to work today was fun and then just to top my day off I was watching the video footage from my big sisters wedding round my mums this evening of this daft bint in a dress…. Dear god.
Just need to sleep for England now without any weird wacky dreams…..
No comments:
Post a Comment