Oh look at the time! Well, and the date! How quickly has the year gone?
And all I can say is, what a grand year it has turned out to be, with things that were if I am honest I never expected, a job I am very happy in, things finally starting to come round and work, which is terrific. I've never smiled so much. I am a happy bunny.
Awwwwww enough to make you want to vomit! bwahahahaha
So today we (both myself and the little legged one) went to my works christmas meal and it was fantastic. All the food was scrum, in particular the dark chocolate pud with pistachio ice cream, clotted cream and Amarillo something or other which was truly scrumptious.
I for some strange reason decided not to drink and drove us there, not that it didn't deter from the fun, it was grand and the best bit? because t'other half isn't feeling very well we have snuggled up into bed and have every intention to not get out again until tomorrow! Good call!
So this is probably the last time I get a chance to say Merry Christmas until after the event so may you all have great fun, stay safe and warm where ever you may be and know that if your day goes tits, I've got Mumsie Banks here for the day and you just know that will just end in tears.
Take care all
Hx

And all I can say is, what a grand year it has turned out to be, with things that were if I am honest I never expected, a job I am very happy in, things finally starting to come round and work, which is terrific. I've never smiled so much. I am a happy bunny.
Awwwwww enough to make you want to vomit! bwahahahaha
So today we (both myself and the little legged one) went to my works christmas meal and it was fantastic. All the food was scrum, in particular the dark chocolate pud with pistachio ice cream, clotted cream and Amarillo something or other which was truly scrumptious.
I for some strange reason decided not to drink and drove us there, not that it didn't deter from the fun, it was grand and the best bit? because t'other half isn't feeling very well we have snuggled up into bed and have every intention to not get out again until tomorrow! Good call!
So this is probably the last time I get a chance to say Merry Christmas until after the event so may you all have great fun, stay safe and warm where ever you may be and know that if your day goes tits, I've got Mumsie Banks here for the day and you just know that will just end in tears.
Take care all
Hx
Merry Christmas Heidi! Jake and Cody give a big woof too! They are hoping I will get careless and leave the rolls at the edge of the counter again! Ha ha! I'm wise to them!
ReplyDeletexoxo
Jean