Wow, what a fantastic Christmas and new year I've just had!
I shall recall it all to you in reverse as I am just rubbish at trying to remember chuff all these days- I'm guessing it me age *sigh*
Today we have had poorly Simon, not quite sure as to what is ailing him but sure he will recover...
So what did Little legs and I do for New Years Eve? Did we go out, get drunk? did we bollocks... We went fishing and how cool was that! The only catch was my wee 1/2lb whiting and I can only put that down to fluke! It was rough as arseholes in the end and we finally gave up and came home for a well earned bath. Click here for piccys
So once again... working backwards.... Christmas day here at Clements Castle with Mumsie Banks and Uncle Marmite which ended with much drunk Wii Sports playing... Lets just say all 4 of us couldn't move Boxing day due to bowling and baseball.... funny, very funny. Oddly, we didn't take any bloody photos Christmas day so can't share those but lets just say the other classic was the amount of Guinness consumed and the rather large amounts of stinky farts for the next 12 hours.
Then, the one other thing we realised today was I have now stopped smoking for a whole year. Fucking hell I would never have imagined that!
So the challenge for this year is to lose the bloody weight I have gained since stopping smoking!
Bunter Banks for hopefully not much longer.
Best wishes to you all for a prosperous 2010.

I shall recall it all to you in reverse as I am just rubbish at trying to remember chuff all these days- I'm guessing it me age *sigh*
Today we have had poorly Simon, not quite sure as to what is ailing him but sure he will recover...
So what did Little legs and I do for New Years Eve? Did we go out, get drunk? did we bollocks... We went fishing and how cool was that! The only catch was my wee 1/2lb whiting and I can only put that down to fluke! It was rough as arseholes in the end and we finally gave up and came home for a well earned bath. Click here for piccys
So once again... working backwards.... Christmas day here at Clements Castle with Mumsie Banks and Uncle Marmite which ended with much drunk Wii Sports playing... Lets just say all 4 of us couldn't move Boxing day due to bowling and baseball.... funny, very funny. Oddly, we didn't take any bloody photos Christmas day so can't share those but lets just say the other classic was the amount of Guinness consumed and the rather large amounts of stinky farts for the next 12 hours.
Then, the one other thing we realised today was I have now stopped smoking for a whole year. Fucking hell I would never have imagined that!
So the challenge for this year is to lose the bloody weight I have gained since stopping smoking!
Bunter Banks for hopefully not much longer.
Best wishes to you all for a prosperous 2010.

No comments:
Post a Comment