Saturday, 9 January 2010

I know I can be a bit blunt sometimes but...

Fuck me did that hurt!

Yes, today I got my christmas pressie from the little legged one and it was a bloody great pisces fish tribal thingy kind of a design and as big as it was and as much as it hurt like buggery I LOVE IT! It's a pressie that I really wanted and it's perfect.

Only problem I have now is it's currently on my rather flabby bod of which I now need to get back into shape before I will feel comfortable showing it off to the world.
However, you can see the photo the guy took after he did it as he managed to somehow disguise just how fat I have been getting since the stoppage of fags..


But... that's not all I had done. I actually had another thing done of which I am a lot more proud of which is an addition to the original tribal tattoo on my right wrist and its:


So there we have it, yet more branding, of which my Mother will probably be mortified with when I do eventually decide to show her. But the most painful I have had but also the nicest.

As a suggestion to anyone else considering having a side tattoo, try sticking a snow shovel up your arse as it's probably less painful.

But daft as that is, still worth it.

Thanks Little legs, best present ever.
x

No comments:

Post a Comment