Well what can I blame? The weather? my somewhat lack of real maintenance? the fact I have to carry around a rather large gentleman for work? or just because the fact that my car is in fact just an R reg Renault scenic which has had it.
I'm guessing the latter.
And what has happened I hear you cry? Ok well maybe not but at least raise an eyebrow at least.
Nope this morning one of two things happened. Either my suspension has decided to just give out or my arse was that heavy this morning when I got in the car it decided "enough was enough"
Whatever the cause, the whole car has dropped in one corner (which does look most amusing - must be said) and I had to decide if I call someone out to me at home or at least try to limp into town (only about 11 miles after all... errm lol)
I got in, started the car and drove to the end of the road as a test. Hmm definitely not a happy car as you could hear the bodywork dragging on the actually tyre. So did I do the wise clever thing? Drive back to home and call the mechanic from there? Nahhhhh
I get back in and drive, using the back roads to mumsie Banks' at about 15 MPH much to the delight of everyone else commuting this morning.
So now, I sit here at mumsies, playing on her laptop waiting for the mechanics to come and collect the bloody thing to fix it!
Judging by all of my friends of late this is certainly not the first car to go screwy of late - so not expecting much sympathy. But maybe a little bit of a sigh of relief as was sure if anything the clutch was gonna give out first!
Talk about jinxed of late!
bah humbug

I'm guessing the latter.
And what has happened I hear you cry? Ok well maybe not but at least raise an eyebrow at least.
Nope this morning one of two things happened. Either my suspension has decided to just give out or my arse was that heavy this morning when I got in the car it decided "enough was enough"
Whatever the cause, the whole car has dropped in one corner (which does look most amusing - must be said) and I had to decide if I call someone out to me at home or at least try to limp into town (only about 11 miles after all... errm lol)
I got in, started the car and drove to the end of the road as a test. Hmm definitely not a happy car as you could hear the bodywork dragging on the actually tyre. So did I do the wise clever thing? Drive back to home and call the mechanic from there? Nahhhhh
I get back in and drive, using the back roads to mumsie Banks' at about 15 MPH much to the delight of everyone else commuting this morning.
So now, I sit here at mumsies, playing on her laptop waiting for the mechanics to come and collect the bloody thing to fix it!
Judging by all of my friends of late this is certainly not the first car to go screwy of late - so not expecting much sympathy. But maybe a little bit of a sigh of relief as was sure if anything the clutch was gonna give out first!
Talk about jinxed of late!
bah humbug

No comments:
Post a Comment