My absolute pants of a week has just been finished off hook line and sinker courtesy of my lovely neighbours.
So I have now decided to allow you how the whole week has panned out as to why I have decided to have a bit of a mini melt & rant.
The thing that started it all off this week at work was the fact that for the second time in as many weeks my boss stated "I don't need to keep you working here, I could go down to 2 surveyors, also get rid of the fitter teams that just give me shit & STILL make as much money.
OK, thanks for that mate & making me feel utterly useless and demoralised. Made my week that. However on the plus side, I have been kind enough to give the tosser 3 strikes, so if I hear that same sentence once more, the immortal words that will then follow from me will be....
"why don't you just fucking do it then mate and stop just moaning about it?"
Granted, after Thursday I had pretty much gone into the very much 'past caring' stage & couldn't give a monkeys fuck either way what he did. Time will tell just how that will pan out of the next few weeks.
So then we have the Easter weekend to contend with. Friday, I spent the day building and fitting a base for Mumsies new shed on her allotment, Came back Saturday with OH and his big ole' van and we very kindly erected said very cheap and nasty shed for her.
What did we get today? A phone call stating the door hadn't been fitted properly.
Thanks Mum. Really appreciated that too.
So then we get to my whinge for today.
Over the last few months there have been 'issues' with various neighbours regarding the access lane that runs beside my house.
This lane belongs to NONE of them, but they are all whinging like fuckers about who's blocking it, restricting access & he said she said and all the other bollocks that normally happens with these sorts of things.
Funny thing is I'VE done my homework & the land in question belongs to a local housing association. No one has permission to have access over it and if they continue arguing and getting said housing association involved they will stop everyone using it and all will be fucked and unable to use it.
Today has been funny;
We've had rage
anger
threats
tears
and all sorts of utter stupidity all of which can be cured easily enough by people just being polite & courteous to their fellow man.
That isn't going to happen as long as I have a hole in my arse, so from now on I am just going to sit back, sip my vodka & just laugh at them all acting like a bunch of fucking kids.
Give me strength!

No comments:
Post a Comment