Ok, I admit.
Maybe my priorities are slightly out of sync on occasion but this weekend, something has happened leaving me quite, well, mortified if I am honest.
It started yesterday when we decided to toddle off to Southwold for a walk on the beach and the town. This was in fact mainly because we wanted to see how many posh toffs would look down their noses at us. We got bored after the first 25 and stopped counting.
We arrived and the first thing I normally do when slapped round the face with a quite pretty photo opportunity, that is...
camera to the ready and....
| This is Southwold and for some reason my fucking bastard blog will not allow me to rotate portrait photos |
Yes, apart from the fact you need to crick your neck to the right to see the bloody thing, its as we say round here "Roite noice"
So imagine my UTTER delight when trying to take the next shot, my camera gave me this:
As much as I would like to say that this is some kind of 'designer effect' that my camera has to make the scene look like a 50's style thing I can't.
Yes, this is my camera now pretty much utterly fucked.
Bollocks.
Annoyingly, we did go for another 'camera perfect' wander again today, this time to Caister on Sea. No idea why there but had to use my iPhone 3GS's camera.
Seriously, LOOK AT IT! I just want to cry really.
I am now camera-less, with no money to buy another one.
Life has truly hit rock bottom.
It hasn't really, a man called Felix just jumped out of a capsule under a sodding balloon at approx 128 THOUSAND FEET
Shit, that was impressive to watch!
No comments:
Post a Comment