Wednesday, 29 August 2012

My psychic ringpiece is twitching.

You know the feeling, when someone explains to you a situation where whatever the outcome. you are pretty much screwed whatever the outcome.

The end of this month (Friday) is when the 'temporary' bit of my latest work runs out.
The Head of department said to me Monday that she had no idea as to what was likely to happen. That's handy, thanks luv.

Then today, she said that they could not guarantee me a post and they will be able to offer me work on a week to week basis. Which if you ask me is pretty fucking cheeky.

My first reaction which pleased said boss lady (as it would seeing at they are totally using me) that I will stay for next week, then her face dropped slightly when I stated... but I will be looking elsewhere.

Seriously though. Who honestly thinks anyone will happily work with no notice period at least? That's just mental.

The weird part of it all is they have ordered me a new PC which arrived today. Granted I have no desk and am now sharing the end of said boss woman's desk which is weird in one way but seriously, how much can this woman wiggle a fucking desk? Its random. You have to hand onto it at some points or my monitors will go for a burton off the desk!

To say that the whole situation is utterly confusing is an understatement.

In fact, making my head hurt!



No comments:

Post a Comment