Monday, 4 September 2006

dont you just love it when.......


Current mood: drunk
Category: Life


even the simplest things like typing a blog take three times as long because you are copletly pissed as a fart?

NO ONLY have I been hitting the red wine hard, but have been socialising with the neighbours drinking their beer! cant be bad! which means a few things...

1. My knee which has been giving me LOADS fo shit today doesnt hurt anymore!

2. I seem to have forgotten what I was going to say..... opps.

So today was....take mumsie and C out for a meal day ... apparently for services rendered in the past.... so we were treated to a meal out... of which was turned into a day trip to Great Yarmouth..... oh joy....


fucking hell that place is still a hole to this day....

So after wandering about for hourrrrs we did have a meal (which was very nice) then wandered about some more. Now dont get me wrong I was asked on many an occasion if I and my knee was holding out and like the dutiful twat I am kepts saying "yes! of course I am fine! soldier on" However I am now unable to move in complete agony and really wish I had shut my fucking trap....

So home now, drunk - and packed up in so much ice even pingu is wondering what the fucks going on....

and just to prove we had fun : me and my mumsie :)

Ok so just had a sneezing fit and nearly peeed myself.... but all safe now ;)

Sp what comes of tomorrow? I will have a thick head and not want to do fuck all....so nothing new really !

fortune cookie of th day:

"people are watching you"

No comments:

Post a Comment