Saturday, 9 September 2006

Twat Magnet has been on form this week.....


Current mood: chipper
Category: Life

So what is a "Twat Magnet" I hear you cry?

Its a hereditary condition that affects only one in four of my family. I means that anywhere within a 50 metre radius of yourself - whatever you are doing complete twats are attracted to you and want a chat. Now on most occasions I am polite and nod as if interested and try to make them bored so they go away of there own accord. This wasnt the complete case this week. They were apprearing in their droves this week and to be honest by Friday I had completly had a gutful. Said last effort was dutifily told to fuck off as I wasnt in the mood.

Other than that its been quite a productive week. Work bless them have had me on my feet for most of it (much appreciated when you have ropey knees and could really do with plonking down on your arse for the most of it) But I am also annoying the crap out of a woman there who is really... well irritating. She will learn but I doubt very soon. (cant educate pork)

So seeing as I am quite chipper this morning I might even get off my arse and make a start on all that crap I havent done for so long.... like cut hedges & grass etc. Great I will be in agony by the end of all this.... oh well, life goes on.

No comments:

Post a Comment