Current mood:
It's been a week of annoying people by email/phone. Sainsbury's pet insurance seems to have been the best so far. My policy renewed on Sept the 4th. Now for once in my life I actually have the money to pay up front, so being a good girl figured paying it in one lump and not monthly would save me a lot of time and hassle. Not a fucking chance! Its now nearly October and after 3 attempts to get them on the phone and 2 really sarcastic emails (one of which being very sarcastic saying "I can only assume that seeing as you wont take my money that the insurance is free for the year! Thank you very much" Have I had any response? Have I bollocks.
And then we get onto Virgin again. They were very helpful when I cancelled the duplicate flight but also told me I would get the refund by two weeks…. Yep, that's gone too so another email sent out to them as well….
Seems nothing gets done without some sort of reminder…. Hell I dunno.
Other than that, loving spending time on the new website for Hallswood. Keeping me very busy and out of trouble.!
No sign of an appointment from the hospital again… great. You watch, that bugger will come through for the week I am in the
Speaking of the
Fortune cookie of the day:
"If the shoe fits it's probably your size"
No comments:
Post a Comment