Monday, 12 November 2007

Candles, ends, both & burning


Current mood: exhausted
Category: Life

Well that will teach me. I am completely buggered (metaphorically) and have every intention this evening to settle ones self in front of new big arse TV in the bedroom and snoring like a train by 20:30 at least. At least I managed to stay awake in the canteen today at lunch which is always a good sign!

It has been a very mentally draining day today. One of the companies we have that service one of the teams vans did their usual right fuck up of getting me to and from vehicle for picking up and the driver they have really does scare the living biscuit out of my with his driving. You could tell it was a bad day as by 5 when I left off the first thing I had to do was sit in the canteen and have a 'chilling' cup of tea before coming home. (And promptly nearly fell asleep – pah)

Then just too really annoy me, I managed to figure out which car would take over from the crowing glory of the Nissan micras ability to drive like a twat and not be aware of anyone else on the road. It's the Kia Picanto – Pigcantbloodydrive more like.

Have these people been on another planet when they take their driving tests? Who knows, all I know is on of these days when I'm hossing about in the 21t truck from work I will just squish one to see if it is in fact made of recycled soup cans.

So on that angry note… bed looms

(alone I would like to point out)

Currently watching:
Bill Bailey: The Classic Collection (Cosmic Jam, Bewilderness and Part Troll)

No comments:

Post a Comment