Saturday, 3 November 2007

Friday’s are evil


Current mood: optimistic
Category: Life

Is there some rule of thumb I am unaware of that states that Fridays just have to go tits up? No other day of the week seems to have quite the same effect it must be said but this one just gone did an ocean going fur lined fuck up of a day.

If anything could have gone pear, it did then escalated into an even bigger trauma and everyone was just ganging up on me in the end with yet more shit. I was very much on the verge of just saying "fuck you all, I'm off down the pub!"

I didn't thank fuck and ended up feeling a load better after a very severe exercise session when I got home to pound it out of my system ;)

Then we get onto today's human slave labour factor at mumsie banks abode. Yes, I have been the dutiful daughter today not only spending most of the day up a kin' long ladder cleaning out the gutters, then cleaning the outsides of it as well seeing as they were green (and supposed to be white) but then spent the rest of the day fitting up cctv cameras for her as well. The trade off on this is she's having the dog for me this evening so I can go out and be a mucky little tart…

sounds like a bloody good deal to me!

Currently listening:
Ring of Fire: The Best of Johnny Cash
By Johnny Cash
Release date: 07 February, 1995

No comments:

Post a Comment