Saturday, 10 November 2007

Contrary to popular belief


Current mood: accomplished
Category: Life

>

No, I am not being impersonated or indeed pregnant

(Thanks for that boy fruity)

No, I have, in fact managed to get myself into a life style as such where I really don't give a monkeys fuck what other people think about me or how I lead my life and do you know what? It's been bloody fantastic!

I have spent the last couple of weeks having the best sex of my life, mostly because the other person in question, I don't want and on the other side he doesn't want me either it is just a mutial exchange of bodily fluids… and by Christ is it.

Then you must realise that by being in a job which to be honest isn't the greatest of pay but I just bloody love doing has had me on what can only be described as a life high as well. Ok so maybe I'm not what could be described as you standard girly and to be honest if I was in any way shape or form anything like that I would be so mortified.

So from now on, you can call me tart, slapper, trout, hoar anything you like as I don't care as I'm getting plenty ;)

As for the Mcdonalds fetish… thinking about starting a support group about that as its very concerning.

"McAddicted to shit group" coming soon.

Currently listening:
A Good Idea
By Sugar
Release date: 05 October, 1992

No comments:

Post a Comment