Yep today has certainly been a much better affair after yesterdays efforts of trauma and such shit.
Managed to get ones arse round to Mumsie Banks's as promised to take her and Cynthia shopping. Did the usual and bought myself some tat too I probably didn't really need but hey ho not a problem I can see!
Then this evening we have both decided to sit on arses and enjoy the lardying factor and watch some tv. Perfect if you ask me.
On the plus side, we have a little cat asleep here between us who is recovering perfectly bless her and certainly a much happier little bugger with a healthier mouth.

Managed to get ones arse round to Mumsie Banks's as promised to take her and Cynthia shopping. Did the usual and bought myself some tat too I probably didn't really need but hey ho not a problem I can see!
Then this evening we have both decided to sit on arses and enjoy the lardying factor and watch some tv. Perfect if you ask me.
On the plus side, we have a little cat asleep here between us who is recovering perfectly bless her and certainly a much happier little bugger with a healthier mouth.
No comments:
Post a Comment