Friday, 13 March 2009

Poor little bleeder....

Evidently Tig is now back home... I am around £300 lighter and my birthday plans for the evening are somewhat scuppered as I for one am not leaving this poor little bugger alone for any time when she still as off her tits as she is.

Full damage? she has four teeth LEFT not four out, the infection or rot had gone down into her jaw bone and she might not even recover from it in the long run and you've guessed it... ex wife is not to blame in the slightest, its the vet she took them to see two months ago who should have spotted it then. Yeah sure.

personally I would have said SHE should have noticed in the 3 months BEFORE that the stuff stared to flare up in but hey I'm no vet, what do I know? Let the poor little fucker have a rotten mouth for 6 months eh?

So my birthday meal has turned into birthday Chinese now which is fine as long as Tigs has someone here to keep an eye on her.

Ahhh for fucks sake. What's the point of caring sometimes? Ahhh yes, thats why - I am the walking bank machine.



2 comments:

  1. I am absolutely horrified by this story! That poor animal! What a terrible thing to have to go through. I think you should make the ex at least pay for half the vet bill. This is totally her fault. What a dumbass!!! I hope the poor cat makes it through. I suspect she now has to take loads of antibiotics to fight the infection in her gums?
    I would report that crazy bitch for cruelty to animals! Leave it to you to be the one to have to make it right...you're a good soul.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well we have good news. After a good nights sleep Tigs is a much happier little soul and I have calmed down ever so slightly as well....

    I do agree with you Talster but I would be fighting a losing battle.

    ReplyDelete