I never really seem to learn. This is very evident when you look back on my previous in, well anything to be honest.
However once again I have been running round like a bleedin' banshee in the garden today, finishing the construction of the two new raised veggie patches, emptying three of the 4 black compost bins into them, moving said bins into a much more useful location then a wry smile cam across my face and I decided to REALLY piss off the cunt of a neighbour to reported my front fence to the planning department at the council.
Remembering how it ended last time, with me reducing the height of the 'specific' bits at the front as ordered by planning, still leaving the six foot panels to the side of the cunt in question's house. Well since then the whole side next to his has gradually started to lean into my garden. Hmmm odd that.
I came to the conclusion that the shite has been gradually giving it a little push each time he goes past... wanker.
Today's efforts where certainly 10 out of 10 for effort I can tell you.
Bearing in my the cunt in question had already managed to annoy me at approximately 8am by coming down to the bottom of the garden to just 'snout' at what I was doing with the compost bins, not that it has fuck all to do with him of course...coming out with some daft thing about what I was doing, when it bloody obvious what I was doing. Twat.
So after that, and knowing he and the wife (she's really nice bless her) had gone out for the
day figured it would be perfect day for re-fixing the fence again, whapping the posts down a tadge more to really secure them, slapped some wedges in there as well to make sure they wont loosen. But the best bit? just for annoyance factor to him?
I put the panels up even higher than they were before.
heh heh ya cunt blow that out of your arse matey.

However once again I have been running round like a bleedin' banshee in the garden today, finishing the construction of the two new raised veggie patches, emptying three of the 4 black compost bins into them, moving said bins into a much more useful location then a wry smile cam across my face and I decided to REALLY piss off the cunt of a neighbour to reported my front fence to the planning department at the council.
Remembering how it ended last time, with me reducing the height of the 'specific' bits at the front as ordered by planning, still leaving the six foot panels to the side of the cunt in question's house. Well since then the whole side next to his has gradually started to lean into my garden. Hmmm odd that.
I came to the conclusion that the shite has been gradually giving it a little push each time he goes past... wanker.
Today's efforts where certainly 10 out of 10 for effort I can tell you.
Bearing in my the cunt in question had already managed to annoy me at approximately 8am by coming down to the bottom of the garden to just 'snout' at what I was doing with the compost bins, not that it has fuck all to do with him of course...coming out with some daft thing about what I was doing, when it bloody obvious what I was doing. Twat.
So after that, and knowing he and the wife (she's really nice bless her) had gone out for the
day figured it would be perfect day for re-fixing the fence again, whapping the posts down a tadge more to really secure them, slapped some wedges in there as well to make sure they wont loosen. But the best bit? just for annoyance factor to him?
I put the panels up even higher than they were before.
heh heh ya cunt blow that out of your arse matey.
Ah another quiet peaceful day in the old country! lmao!
ReplyDeletebah!
ReplyDelete