Not only did I manage to get an emergency appointment today (after a bank holiday to boot) but I went in with the most embarrassing symptoms you could ever imagine today and you've guessed it.. got a bloke doctor.
So imagine my utter delight when explaining to said 50 year old chap in tweed that currently whenever I have an orgasm, my head goes into spasm, eyes feel like they are being sucked into my head, head pulses like its about to explode and evidently leaves me with this same pain for a good few hours. Now don't get me wrong, I know you are supposed to get 'explosions' and such like but triggering a sodding migraine? That's just not on at all.
Being quite concerned that maybe my blood pressure may be through the roof or something even more sinister lurking in the depths made the appointment today.
So I have had my blood pressure checked, perfect apparently. He's looked into my eyes with the lighty thing... nothing amiss there either. Also had me scrunching my face, gritting my teeth, hunching my shoulders all I am sure just for his own laughs. The prognosis however according to him is...
Fuck all wrong with you my dear.
Now I haven't had a migraine for fucking years and to be honest would be really pleased if I never ever have one again as they really are fucking awful. So the thing I have got to figure out is what is different of late that could be triggering them off again?
I'm thinking the most likely culprit is going to be diet so shall start making notes of exactly what I am eating and drinking to see if there is a pattern forming there.
I would like to point out that the fact that there obviously is some sort of an issue I need to sort as it''s hitting me exactly where it hurts.... in the sack! Bastard!

So imagine my utter delight when explaining to said 50 year old chap in tweed that currently whenever I have an orgasm, my head goes into spasm, eyes feel like they are being sucked into my head, head pulses like its about to explode and evidently leaves me with this same pain for a good few hours. Now don't get me wrong, I know you are supposed to get 'explosions' and such like but triggering a sodding migraine? That's just not on at all.
Being quite concerned that maybe my blood pressure may be through the roof or something even more sinister lurking in the depths made the appointment today.
So I have had my blood pressure checked, perfect apparently. He's looked into my eyes with the lighty thing... nothing amiss there either. Also had me scrunching my face, gritting my teeth, hunching my shoulders all I am sure just for his own laughs. The prognosis however according to him is...
Fuck all wrong with you my dear.
Now I haven't had a migraine for fucking years and to be honest would be really pleased if I never ever have one again as they really are fucking awful. So the thing I have got to figure out is what is different of late that could be triggering them off again?
I'm thinking the most likely culprit is going to be diet so shall start making notes of exactly what I am eating and drinking to see if there is a pattern forming there.
I would like to point out that the fact that there obviously is some sort of an issue I need to sort as it''s hitting me exactly where it hurts.... in the sack! Bastard!
No comments:
Post a Comment