I have had it up to here today with the most anal, petty, idiotic pompous wankers that are more commonly known as moderators on any groups to do with freecycle, cheapcycle or anything else of this little dictatorship.
It wasn't a difficult task, just sell my double mattress on the cheap version for £30
It has turned into today an email fight with a right jumped up little Hitler.
Lets call her Kate, as that is in fact her name! None of the name hiding shit here. If was feeling REALLY mean Kate I would post your email address as well but you are quite safe for now.
I initially sent in the advert for said mattress first thing. Then later on when I had the chance took a photo to add to the advert. Being a sodding yahoo group you need to repost anything to let anyone know you have updated it. Bearing in mind the rules that you cannot re-post the same or similar in 7 days back pings an email response of:
Unfortunately we are unable to accept your post to cheapcyclenorfolk on this occasion. Please don't submit an item/Similar for sale more than once in any 07 day period. Kind regards and thanks for your understanding Allen C cheapcyclenorfolk Moderator Team
Realising that this would be the case decided to send back a snotty email of:
Sorry Alan, was just trying to update the fact there was a photo in the files for it now... not to re advertise it.
I guess you guys stick to the same stupid anal freecycle rules without using a bit of common sense as well...
Daft
Now forgive me if I am wrong here but it did say Allen on the first one.... hence I responded to Alan... yes I spelt it wrong. So imagine my utter delight when this little gem appeared:
Now I would go into great detail now as to how much I think of this now woman... but in fact all I am going to do is send you my latest reply back to her instead.
Well hello Kate,
Thank you for your email,
I grant you there could well be many people out there in the group who cannot read said rules and try their hardest to get their items ‘bumped’ up the list – of which no, I am not one. I just happen to not been able to take a photograph until after I had placed the initial add and wanted any potential buyers to be aware of the update. Nothing cheeky, or rule breaking committed just an update in information.
As for my reply to you. yes, I agree it might have been worded in such a way you didn’t like but oddly I still stand happily by what I emailed. The rules set up and kept to are far too black and white and for that reason I have responded to you in the way I have. What is the point of moderating the messages if you don’t bloody read them? If you had actually read the bloody email you would have realised that. Good job you are not being paid for it as you clearly are not doing the job properly. Rubbish in fact! Maybe you should go and work for the local authority – they thrive on such people.
In all honesty there is more chance of my arse healing up that you getting an apology you pompous jumped up little twat. (I’m guessing you will find that last be somewhat offensive as well)
Freecycle, cheapcycle – great theory, shame about the staff. Far too much like dictatorship to me.
That’s me done and dusted with it all before you can get the chance to ban me.
Sad, but life’s like that.
I don’t expect a reply (because I have added your email address to my block list)
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
ReplyDelete