Tuesday, 1 March 2011

24 hours is a long ole' time....

... but I for one am appreciating every moment of it.

As we had planned, we went to pick up the "Greenie Meanie" motorbike this morning. It's always hard to be bright and cheerful even when doing something as amazing as getting your first bike.
I really didn't feel in the right frame of mind to be riding a bike, so asked Littlelegs if he wouldn't mind scooting the Yammi up there and riding the Hornet home again. Actually, this was how I wanted to collect it because I've technically test driven a Hornet loads of time in essence, having done all my training on one so was really quite keen to see what the lad thought of it.

Turns out he was very pleasantly surprised with the meanie, of which also makes me very happy.

Then, the intention was to call the vets and make an appointment this afternoon for the big sleep. As I drove to get the bike, decided to pop into the vets on the way back home if nothing else for a little chat, only to be told that Alan the vet she normally sees, wasn't actually in today so giving my dafty puppy a 24 hour reprise. 
So both myself & little legs are making the most of the extra 24 hours she's gained (not that she still isn't coughing like a loon and such like) but still a few more hours of silly buggers with Mummy & Daddy.
OK this will be my last internet update for a few days for obvious reasons.
Many thanks to those of you who have already been sending messages of support. Very much appreciated.

Take care all, will be back soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment