Sunday, 10 February 2008

A coming of age me thinks


Current mood: angsty
Category: Life

Evidently my run of bad luck seems to have run its course after completely fleecing my bank account dry.

I finally managed to get the heating fixed, which in itself wasn't the expensive thing here (Thanks again Al) It was decided by the powers that be – namely Dad, that what wasn't helping the pump fed boiler, was the fact that the tank being only a quarter full didn't quite give it enough 'umph' with weight of oil behind it hence drawing in the air. So after a lot of pleading to the old plastic I've had the bugger filled up again to the nice price of £568. Great. Always in the month you have no money isn't it?

Other than that there are a few things which have brought to light in my tiny little mind – 1) you really can't trust anyone these days. – This is due to someone telling stories about me who really should have found out the full facts before trying to drop someone (namely me) right in the shit.

2) online sites… namely facebook at this current time have now been eradicated from my day to day things to do (well apart from playing poker) The whole shit has just annoyed me to the hilt and I have decided to just stick with the one – namely this one – and just worry about that instead.

So I might have heating again – but I am still being an anti-social fucker until I get paid next.

Currently listening:
White Ladder
By David Gray
Release date: 21 March, 2000

No comments:

Post a Comment