Current mood:
Category: Life
Ok so it's not been that good a week so far. (And fuck me its only Tuesday!) Yesterday I managed to have noooooo tea breaks or lunch breaks at work. I would say busy little bee but by the end of it I was ronnied. Just due to being – well busy really.
Then today, nearly did the same but just before lunch it calmed down again leaving me pacifying me boss into getting his presentation thing done ready for Thursdays meeting and finally getting home here – once again ronnied and in desperate need of a glass of vino.
Right I am now going to admit to you all the actual reason for this really foul mood which is looming over arse towers.
Last week I went to see the old "no smoking nursey bird" woman at the doctors…. Yes… again.
And this time, I have been prescribed a new anti smoking drug of which I have now been taking for nearly a week. Don't get me wrong I will try my damndest to give up the sodding fags once again and anything that could help will be tried, well apart from actually taping up my gob so as to not be able to smoke.
The tablets start out on one tablet a day for 5 days, then go up to two a day for a 12 week duration then "hey presto" you no longer are a smoker! Fantastic stuff.
It isn't coming without the side effects though. Don't get me wrong, I realise these tablets are probably just like Zyban the last ones I tried, and those being a mild anti depressant expected a few hic-ups – however one side effect with those they didn't predict was they stopped me biting my nails, which wasn't a bad thing at all. Still chuffing like a chimney though.
So these ones, called Champix seem to be going ok ish so far. You still smoke whilst on them for the first two weeks then pick a stop day (you'll all know when that is as the sky will turn black and animals will hide quivering under hedgerows) so yes I am on them at the mo, but still smoking. The tablets make you feel sick, they have had me eating like the proverbial horse and I can just see me ending up at the end of this a non smoker but a fat cunt as well. Bloody terrific.
Then there is the mood… which if you haven't picked up on by now you really do deserve to have a donkey shoved up your arse for not paying attention. I have had the worst smacked arse face again and its really starting to annoy those at work (oh that's a shit now isn't it?) Hopefully this will pass after the whole 12 week stint, however how many people I will have murdered and thrown in the big skip there will be the teller of it all.
So far Miserable trout 1 – work 0
So on that note I will now explain what's with the title of today's blog… I decided to have fish, chips and beans for tea and the frozen lump of battered fush from ones freezer really did look like it was covered in Egyptian hieroglyphics! I would have normally taken a photo for you all to see, but alas this mood made me just think, fuck that and ate it.
Was rather nice though, odd text or not.
No comments:
Post a Comment