Tuesday, 26 February 2008

Satan’ s PA reporting for duty


Current mood: betrayed

*Public service announcement*

This is going to be a mother of a rant, so if you are of frail temperament, easily offended or just (if I am really honest) a busy body with nothing better to do than be disgusted by something you really don't have to read, then you really should just fuck right off now back up your own arse.

'Deep breath' and so we shall begin:

I swear to god (no pun intended) that if it wasn't for the fact you can actually get banged up for murder I would have quite happily turned into a serial killer today, popping off no less than 10 people and probably with my bare hands to boot.

Now I know I am a moody cunt of late and I know it's because of these bloody tablets and my darling monthlies which just kicked in and I am trying desperately to cut down smoking before the stop day but I really do think that, if I am honest…

THE WORLD REALLY HASN'T BLOODY HELPED TODAY!

So what has really gotten to me today?

1) After spending 17 years with a company, then leaving because they basically can't organise for shit due to not talking to each other, I find today that once again I am in the same fuckng ocean going fur lined boat – but granted, slightly smaller scale.

2) Knowing my job spec has been reduced by half in the last week (leaving the two of us in our team as to what exactly we are doing there) I then get asked if I would like to train on the forklift. Odd that seeing as we are short in the warehouse team… of a forklift driver.

3) Would I like to do this training? Of course, its something else to put on the CV and handy to have. Do I want to be a forklift driver in the warehouse?

Oh I don't fucking think so.

4) After a weekend of trying to get ones cash out of short arse it did finally arrive this afternoon. To which I then slapped it into one of the bank deposit envelopes ready to drop off of the way home. Three branches of Lloyds TSB later and driving around half of fucking Norwich is one with an accessible deposit box out of hours? Is there fuck. Even the City centre one which always has their cash point area open (which has a deposit box) had locked up at 17:45 ?!?!?. Let's just say they will be getting a VERY nice phone call from "arse the barbarian" tomorrow that's for sure.

5) Yes the symptoms of the tablets are really having fun with me at the moment. I feel sick all the time, even more so one hour after I have taken them (two a day). However I am not sick. I have a stonking headache in the morning as the tablets dehydrate you – nope, even I can't drink water in my sleep. Then there is sleep. I fell asleep at bloody 8pm last night and didn't wake up until the alarm went off at 06:00. Then on feeling so shit got to work sprawled out on the canteen seats and went to sleep until 9 when I started. Hmmm not good really.

So all in all, what with the other shitload of complete tat which I have kindly decided to leave out, as to be honest this is boring even me now lets just say I've not had the best of days. But then again would you really be interested if my life was all roses and nice things? I don't bloody think so.

Currently reading:
And Another Thing : The World According to Clarkson Volume Two
By Jeremy Clarkson
Release date: 2006

No comments:

Post a Comment