Saturday, 23 February 2008

I am getting old…



Current mood:bollocksed

Today was always destined to be a 'recovery day' knowing I would have overdone it at the ball last night. However it has surprised me in the ways it has come back to haunt me today.

This morning I didn't have a hangover (due to knowing what I'm like stuck to the vodka all night which doesn't give me a hangover) Then, there is the fact that even though I did sleep through till 10am which is unheard of normally the other problems have appeared later today.

Due to staying over at Hayley's and sleeping on her two-seater couch I am in bleeding agony. My backs screaming at me every time I move and my neck is as stiff as a board. Then there are my poor old knees and legs. After much merriment we did actually do quite a bit of dancing. Don't get me wrong I did hang in there for hours with the nice little strappy gold shoes that were with my outfit but even I couldn't manage to control those whilst moving quickly and fuelled with that much vodka. I had been rather canny though, as I had a pair of flip-flops in my bag for the journey home knowing the bloody things would have ended up in someone's front garden after I threw a strop with them if not.

Other than that though it was a really good giggle of an evening. I saw quite a few peeps that I haven't seen in about a year which was good. Granted, did see some of the people who used to irritate me when I worked there but having not seen them for so long they were nowhere near as annoying, and the fact I managed to stay upright, only flash my pants off once and didn't go home in a police car must mean I'm getting too old for it all!

Dear god I really am turning into an old fart.

Currently watching:
Closer (Superbit Edition)
Release date: 29 March, 2005

No comments:

Post a Comment