Tuesday, 25 November 2008

I refuse your reality and substitute it with my own Part II

FOR FUCKS SAKE!

It's not a difficult concept. I go in now every week and prove to the bunch of completely useless tossers I DO actually try my hardest to find a job. Ok so that bit they seem to be able to comprehend. In return for my 'efforts' I duly get paid the joyous sum of... £65 per week. Yep that's not even enough to pay bills in this house and I don't have a mortgage or rent in that equation.

So imagine this morning when going through bank statements before I left to go to the shit pit that in fact, DWP hasn't actually paid me FUCK ALL since 3rd Oct.
So being me decided to actually ask a PERSON whilst in there signing on this morning. What was that? That was the wrong answer of course.

I am shuffled off to a fucking phone near reception where I have to now sit in a chuffing queue waiting to speak to ' a representative'
20 minutes later and I finally manage to get a lass on the other end (hand really as I was actually dozing off) who on me asking why I had not received any money since the named date stated "Hmmm that's somewhat odd now isn't it?"

No actually my dear, it's not. In fact it's absolutely disgusting and once again in the course of approximately 2 weeks you have screwed me over good and proper.

Granted the end result is to my favour as I am now to receive my backdated money in the next 3 days or so but how the hell can these people live with themselves at exactly how useless they are? I for one would have been handed my arse on a plate if in anywhere I have worked fucked up quite as badly as this, yet even though I have complained AND in the correct format, in which they ask for have still no response be it phone, email or anything.

So once again I have returned back to Arse Towers fucking fuming but hell at least I have £480 arriving soon - this is assuming they actually pay me the fucker this time.



No comments:

Post a Comment