As much as it would delight some, I am unfortunatly for those few still here and now thanks to the sands of time as cool as a cucumber once again.
Yes, I admit I do get a little hot under the collar in some situations (quite rightly so I might add) but do none the less come back down from planet fruit loop and eventually stop acting like a raspberry jelly.
Once again I am calm, enjoying the fact that my new (ish) TV arrived today to replace the stuffed one in the bedroom - funny as hard as you try you just cant enjoy watching anything with a 3" multi coloured line running from top to bottom just off from the centre. And just for entertainments sake I am going to sell it on ebay for spares or repair... some dopey twat will be able to do something with it I'm sure.
Only problem with the new one is, it's a 32" version. That's great but the one it replaced was a 26" and of course idiot here didn't measure it before ordering. So now I have said new TV sitting in the cupboard of which I have had to adjust the shelves down a good 20cm just to accomodate the chuffing great thing.
All very well and good but said cupboard also doubles as my wardrobe and all shelves are adjustable but it does mean I do now have fuck all room to actually put my clothes. Hmmmm this could lead to two things. 1) I wait until main TV in the living room blows up and replace it with this new one and get a smaller one for the bedroom again... or 2) I go through my whole mound of clothes and just sling out to charity all the shite I really havent or am likely to wear ever again.
You just know it's going to be getting another telly. Lazy shite.

Yes, I admit I do get a little hot under the collar in some situations (quite rightly so I might add) but do none the less come back down from planet fruit loop and eventually stop acting like a raspberry jelly.
Once again I am calm, enjoying the fact that my new (ish) TV arrived today to replace the stuffed one in the bedroom - funny as hard as you try you just cant enjoy watching anything with a 3" multi coloured line running from top to bottom just off from the centre. And just for entertainments sake I am going to sell it on ebay for spares or repair... some dopey twat will be able to do something with it I'm sure.
Only problem with the new one is, it's a 32" version. That's great but the one it replaced was a 26" and of course idiot here didn't measure it before ordering. So now I have said new TV sitting in the cupboard of which I have had to adjust the shelves down a good 20cm just to accomodate the chuffing great thing.
All very well and good but said cupboard also doubles as my wardrobe and all shelves are adjustable but it does mean I do now have fuck all room to actually put my clothes. Hmmmm this could lead to two things. 1) I wait until main TV in the living room blows up and replace it with this new one and get a smaller one for the bedroom again... or 2) I go through my whole mound of clothes and just sling out to charity all the shite I really havent or am likely to wear ever again.
You just know it's going to be getting another telly. Lazy shite.
No comments:
Post a Comment