Current mood:
Category: Friends
This evening (at approx 8pm) There is a "neighbourhood meeting" as it seems we are going to be doing some sort of street party within the close here... Now dont get me wrong, i'm all up for a party... but there are only a handful of my neighbours who actually talk to each other here. So will this be a party that actually gets the grumpy fuckers who live around here talking to each other? Hmmm I very much doubt it. I have however taken steps to at least enjoy said meeting this evening, as I am already half cut so chances are I will find it all very funny, but considering I would find breaking my leg funny at this moment in time!
Either way, if the party does actually happen and there are more than 5 people actually turn up I shall endevour to make sure its on a week I CAN get drunk, and I shall also take lotes of photos for everyone to laugh at! Personally I can see it turning into a bloody BBQ for 6 if we are lucky lol.
Other than that this weeks been odd. Monday night my internet connection ran off somewhere for hours... so I gave up on it and got drunk in front of the TV instead and last night, didnt drink at all but fell asleep on the couch, really early! weird, not like me at all lol.
So will update you on the meeting in a bit as I have to get at least 2 more voddys into me before i go to make sure i dont remember it ;)
Mr Arse
| Currently listening: One Take Radio Sessions By Mark Knopfler Release date: 21 June, 2005 |
No comments:
Post a Comment