Monday, 5 June 2006

Some things just fucking tickle me......


Current mood: satisfied
Category: Life

.......in only that way which has you laughing so much it hurts your sides....tonight was one of those times...

I came home surprisingly early by about 17:30 and the first thing I did when home? started polishing off the last of the red wine I missed yesterday.... fuckin drunk. Either way lets just say by the time I started to cook my tea I wasnt quite all the ticket. So for safety's sake decided on southern flavoured thingy chicken steak, potato waffles and beans (christ al mighty... no gorden ramsey but food all the same of which is hard to burn house down with) So, after the 25 mins or so of turning this chicken "thing" over and over its starting to look like its seen better days - in fact getting quite burnt to be honest... now this is what creased me up.... not that I actually had made such a pigs ear of my tea it was frightening.... but the fact I took a fucking photo of the sorry looking meal to be able to show you how shite it was!

"chicken arseholes with spud waffles & beans"

Which is more sad?

And to make it worse.... I have this weird thing where after certain foods (havent figured exactly which ones do it to me as yet) I have these weird sneezing fits after eating... very daft when you just cant stop!

Anf to add insult to injury I now have the worst hic-cups ever.... Talk about looking a right prat!

So thats me.... fucked up and about to go spend the evening in front of the TV for a change - lol

but the red wines still working a treat :)

oh nearly forgot - fortune cookie says:

only a fool would look to a cookie for words of wisdom

No comments:

Post a Comment