Category: Life
Funny old world sometimes.......
So far this week I have managed to drink errrr well every night. Does that make me a alcoholic? Probably, but how many alco's can just stop for a week when they have to work? probably not many so I guess I am safe for now.
Update on Chris Moyles - yes like the saddo that I am I have watched this bloody programme every night this week - why? help me! However Chris is still in the running and doing bloody well if I do say so myself, so yet again i say "you had better win you fat cunt!!!!"
MOYLES TO WIN!
Also I noticed that I had the name wrong too (well me and the rest of the UK as well, its not 'celebrity X factor' its 'X factor - battle of the stars' Personally I prefer the first one so will stick with that so sod you.
Other eventful things of the week so far are - I have ordered Sky TV which is being installed tomorrow "yay!" Not that I have money to throw away each month of sitting on my arse in front of the TV but the signal I get here in the arse and of nowhere has never really been great (didnt even know there was a channel 5 until I saw it on my parents TV.) and since getting the digital freeview box which wasnt bad as I still gained more channels however with the slightest bit of wind/rain etc turns into a "Tourette's" TV and was half expecting to get a "wankers" appear at the end of each click and fart of interference.
However this produced a world of pain for me tonight when I got home. I had to stay sober enough to drill holes and install a telephone point where I am having the bloody sky box installed. But its all done, ready for a "man" to come fit it for me tomorrow.... yay! cant wait! (oh shoot me now)
So its Friday - I am drinking and will probably decide to post LOADS of crap tonight! oh well, you have been warned!
| Currently listening: Destroyer By Scabs Release date: 29 August, 1994 |
No comments:
Post a Comment