Current mood:
Category: Life
The sun is shining, I have loads to do.... Oh well.
Still havent managed to get those hedges cut as yet so might just do that today and get probably even more sun-burnt in the process. (Twat that I am)
Watched the England match yesterday, well done for winning boys but you really didnt deserve to win it. You played like a complete bunch of girls in the second half. More effort next time or we will be out of the competition quicker than my dog nicking a sausage roll thats escaped onto the floor.
And... thanks for the sweepstake at work I am also following how Australia too. Good luck socceroos (jesus, whoever thought up that bleeding name?) Playing Japan Monday
Oh and seeing as I forgot to mention before, Chris "The saviour" Moyles was voted out of celebrity X factor in the semi finals which certainly (judging by his face) surprised the crap out of everyone. And Lucy benjemin went on to win it the next night. (and she did belt out some stonking songs in the latter stages so did deserve to beat old "no neck" matt)
So never mind Chris, you gave it your all and I for one am pround of you and how many times I voted to try keep you in... well, it was for a very worthy cause.
So how is everyone? enjoying the heatwave?
| Currently listening: Nooner By Bag of Toys Release date: 03 January, 2006 |
No comments:
Post a Comment