Sunday, 24 June 2007

Been a funny ole’ few days…


Current mood: contemplative
Category: Life

….in that sense of about to have your teeth pulled.

Let's just say that I am no longer seeing boy fruity due to us both agreeing it wasn't really going anywhere. Now I'm not going to say it wasn't good whilst it lasted, but being me did the usual and managed to put him off. No surprise there then. Oh well, life goes on and back to the dating game I go.

Was initially a bit miffed but have since driven off to a local beach, walked the mad mutt for an hour or so near the sea which always helps and come home again refreshed and optimistic. And why not I say.

Other than that, tomorrow I hand in my notice with TRO (for the second Monday in a row) this time they WILL accept it and I then have a weeks grace to prepare to go work for a company that's a fart in the winds distance from the other base TRO have in Norwich… should be a laugh… *gulp*

So the new company… they deal with designing and installation of electrical systems into new or refurbished buildings of which I will initially be a CAD technician for 3 months then they are going to send me to college *shudders* to train to be a project designer. Now bearing in mind I haven't done any electrical work for many years this does strike me as somewhat daunting but I figure that it will be a worthy career move and after my two meetings there so far doesn't seem like a bad place to work. Who knows I may even like it.

Fingers crossed.

And I have also made a very good start on clearing out the loft over the past few days… placing some old shite on eBay to try to make a bit of cash out of, and de-clutter in the process. That won't do any harm either, ridding me of the old shite I will never use again and getting some spondoolics for it. Might even pay for a holiday at some point….

Hmmm where should I go?

Currently watching:
Pitch Black (Unrated Version)
Release date: 24 October, 2000

No comments:

Post a Comment