Current mood:
Seems my mobile network has been playing silly buggers over the last 24 hours. Messages I have sent out at 6pm are getting to the recipient, waking them up in the middle of the night. Not good. It also is making me wonder if I am getting my messages when they were sent or at some random bloody time instead, if I am getting them at all that is. O2 is fucking useless.
Other than that, chav fest was, overall a complete nightmare. The drive down in Nel went fine, had a bit of a "moment" when I started to think the sat nav was telling me lies but appeared at Santa Pod 5 mins after they had locked the gates and do you think they would let me in? Would they fuck. Set up home outside for the night instead.
The actual event was as expected… lots of rather odd looking people drooling over the VXR8 we had on the plot and their 'interesting' wives/girlfriends trotting along behind them with faces like smacked arses – bless 'em.
Then there were a few run in's with myself and the project manager who was working there with us as well. It really did dishearten me about the job and thinking I might just jack it in and do something else. Fortunately the other operators I have spoken to since have told me this chap in question is a complete pain in the proverbial and to stick it out as he won't be on every job I do in the future.(thank Christ)
Came home Monday afternoon, spent yesterday sorting the stuff we brought back and today is my one day off this week. Bloody knackered still, keep coming home with so many bruises I look like I've had ten buckets of fuck kicked out of me and in need of a cuddle.
Right time to clean the house!
| Currently listening: Good Enough By Sarah McLachlan Release date: 14 July, 1998 |
No comments:
Post a Comment