Saturday, 23 June 2007

Its official


Current mood: tired
Category: Jobs, Work, Careers

I have finally had to throw in the towel on the job with TRO. There are a few reasons but the main one being is it's starting to hurt me, which isn't good at all. I've managed to strain my forearms of which has once again sent me to physio and left me not being able to lift chuff all heavy. That and the fact that I've lost so much weight doesn't do me any favours either.

On the up side though, they gave me 2 weeks off to rest and recover and I have utilised it well managing to find myself another job. So come Monday I will be handing in my notice (for the second time) and having the week no 2 of rest to psych myself up to change jobs again.

It really is a shame the job didn't work out as I really do like all the people and the actual work, but there's only so much a body can take and mine cant it seems. Then there's also the fact that the wages are really not an incentive to stay either.

So yet again I will be un-employed for a whole week…. Woooo scary stuff… NOT

Will update more next week with what the hell's happening….

Currently reading:
Demons & Devils
By Various
Release date: 23 February, 2007

No comments:

Post a Comment