Current mood:
Category: Life
….I am going to miss being at TRO. It did really feel weird going in yesterday confirming to the boys I was going, and taking all of my kit back. Got some friendly good bye's, of which a couple did make me choke up a bit I must confess, and I will certainly keep in touch with some of them as they are a bunch 'manly but soppy ole' buggers' really. Bless them.
Good thing is they have said I can still come to the operator's beach party in July which should be a giggle if nothing else!
(And ironically enough I will be the only one there who doesn't have a problem getting time off to go!)
So today is physio number 2 effort of being re-aligned again… oooooowwww! but worth it and hopefully with the stretches I've been doing this week there might even be an improvement. Hopefully it will help correct my posture of which must resemble that of a Neanderthal man – to the extent it's a wonder I don't drag my knuckles along the ground sometimes.
Now as much as I would like to be doing stuff outside today the weather has decided no, as it's kin' windy, lashing it down and bleeding freezing but does save me cutting the grass I suppose J (yep still fucking HATE doing that – nothing changes)
So plan of action is probably sit on ones arse, watching a DVD until its time to go and get pulled about by a physio I guess!
|
No comments:
Post a Comment