Tuesday, 26 June 2007

Oooooohhh crap


Current mood: drained
Category: Life

Just 'back' (scuse the pun) from physio and that was certainly not what I was expecting. Today as well as just a bit of a neck cracking I was given some acupuncture! Wasn't expecting that bugger I can tell you!

The last time I had any "acupain" was to try to give up smoking a couple of years back. It's not bad in the slightest just a really odd sensation when they twiddle the little buggers until they "zing" (anyone who has had it will know what the bloody hell I'm on about!) But as this was technically pain relief and not just mental voodoo, here was chappie sticking pins into bits of me that bloody hurt already without turning me into a jiffling electric bloody eel!

I've had what feels like 12 electric shocks running down my arms, legs and right into my arse when he slapped two in my lower back which has also been hurting the last day or two. Wish I hadn't told him about that now!

I can only imagine that the old tattoos were probably glowing with it all!

The only downside to having any acupuncture is, it really does make you dopey afterwards, not that I'm not dopey already but this bugger has zonked me right out since I returned home again. Even to the extent I have 'put off' a social thing this afternoon to just coma myself into the sofa and sleep. Granted I had a late night last night but still shouldn't be this urrrghhhh now!

Weathers still just as shite, so much so the heating's gone back on… brrrrr

Oh well, hello sofa, brace yourself, incoming….

Currently watching:
Anger Management (Widescreen Edition)
Release date: 16 September, 2003

No comments:

Post a Comment