Monday, 27 August 2007

Busy little Banks bunny….


Current mood:Utterly bollocksed
Category: Jobs, Work, Careers

Ok, so maybe I should have updated you as to the old dishwashers fate; but alas, Sands central came home and wouldn't have a bar of it and will dispose of it in the proper way *humph* miserable cunt.

Well, I've just come back from "bonny Scotland" and the Saab/Salomon Avalanche Trophy

(Glentress near Innerleithen)

It was a bloody good laugh, not only were we up the top of a bleeding great mountain?!?!? but there was plenty to keep little arse out of mischief and tired out. Like muddying up the cars.

The only downside was the distance… by Christ is that a long ole' drive. Especially when you are driving a tatty van and not the normal ones we use… but it did mean I could fashion myself a "bedroom mezzanine level" in the back just to live in, fantastic!

So now I am, yet again, unpacking, doing my washing and trying my hardest to stem the flow of the raving munchies… so might just go fill my face and have a kip after all that energy expelled.

Currently listening:
The Definitive Collection
By ABBA
Release date: 06 November, 2001

No comments:

Post a Comment