Current mood:
Category: Life
I'm guessing I might have been tadge 'wired' last night as I didn't manage to get to sleep until well after 2am. I would say it was due to being excited about having a new appliance, spending hours combing the house for another item to put in it to dishwash… but alas no, it wasn't that at all. It was the somewhat copious amounts of red bull equivalent I had managed to down during the day – so my own fault really. Daft bat.
Not that I'm arguing as it kept me going long enough last night to change the bed linen, tidy up the study here, sort out what needed washing and generally get the house sorted for vacuuming this morning. I suppose if I was thinking logically I could have done the ironing as that's quite a quiet competitive sport but wasn't quite that keen.
And seeing as I have just completed the whole house I will now allow myself an afternoon of pampering ones self but having a bath, sorting out ones 'yeti' eyebrows, (I must make more of an effort to keep them in check as they are ripe to scare people at the moment.) De-furring ones legs and generally making myself somewhat more girly again. Ok, maybe not quite girly as such but more 'presentable' if I'm honest.
Then I might tackle the ironing whilst watching a film.
But first a cup of tea and a shitload of biccys are in order.
Today's choice;
Bourbons - yummy
| Currently listening: Mouthwash By Kate Nash Release date: 01 October, 2007 |
No comments:
Post a Comment