Thursday, 30 August 2007

Is it just me?


Current mood: cranky
Category: Life

Or are people just getting more stupid? I have a postman, who can't quite get it right between me and next doors, not really that difficult; both our names and the house numbers are obviously different. Hmmm, worrying that.

Then there are those nice parents who just cannot control their sprogs be it in a restaurant, supermarket, the street or really anywhere if I'm honest. If you cant handle the little buggers then hand them over to social services who themselves should have their own "culling" system in place. More that 3 strikes of being a little shit and you get used as slave labour or as fuel for a power station to heat & light the rest of us.

What really bloody annoys me is all these twats out there popping vermin get everything for it, money from the government, decent parking spaces near things and all sorts of other tat which they shouldn't get when there's poor sods like me out there working, for a living not claiming, not producing offspring into an already overcrowded world and what do I get?

Fuck all.

Personally I think it's about time those in charge got off their arses and made some sort of "reward package" for those who don't cost the country shitloads of money. Maybe they should instead change the council tax so that you pay extra 25% per sprog - per household and like the single persons 25% off allowance AND for those who don't a reduction of 50%. I'd be very happy with that.

In fact why not tax everything to do with babies; nappies, food, bottles, car seats you name it, slap another 17.5% NAT (nipper added tax) as well as VAT, that might slow the buggers down a bit.

And, seeing as I am having a good gripe I'm going to once again moan about my fav pet peeve - the lack of driving ability on the roads.

(Yep, motorways again *sigh*)

It's my same old whinge… 3 lanes but people refusing to use the inside lane when it's empty.

Tossers.

I have finally resorted to undertaking them these days – not that it drops the subtlest of hints as the wankers still sit out there.

I did however see one thing on the way to Scotland which made me think there maybe light at the end of the tunnel…

One matrix (yes just one on such a long journey) saying "after overtaking keep to the left"

Hoofuckingrah! Now why not put that on every one which has no traffic message by default?

PLEASE?

Currently watching:
The 40-Year-Old Virgin (Unrated Full Screen Edition)
Release date: 13 December, 2005

No comments:

Post a Comment