Tuesday, 28 August 2007

Opps



Current mood: drunk
Category: Life

Apologies, it seem's I am somewhat drunk once again… but why change the habit of a lifetime eh?

Been a busy day all in all unloaded the van, vandalised some flagpoles, did some other fannying about and finally got home about 7pm tired and ready for voddy it seems.

Daft thing about today though, I managed to get the picture taken of all us reprobates at TRO when we started out the season emailed to home today and it struck me funny at just how much weight people have lost since it was taken, me included. It is a funny ole' job really.

So tonight I have decided to stick with drinking faaaaarr too much and sleeping wherever I land, be it bed, couch or floor… whichever comes closest first.

It's like playing poker I guess, you never know where you will finally wake up in the morning feeling like shite.

Currently listening:
You Get What You Give
By LMC vs the New Radicals
Release date: 13 March, 2006

No comments:

Post a Comment