Saturday, 4 August 2007

Snot fest is subsiding it seems.


Current mood: chipper
Category: Life

I really expected to wake up this morning feeling completely pants due to lurgy but was surprised to find my throat has eased off and the snot ball is reducing. Probably due to the fact that here at home I have many things in the old bathroom cabinet to counteract the bugger.

I gave up in the end last night and had a somewhat reasonably early night without the aid of any alcohol (dear god, must have been feeling like shit) which has left me feeling quite bright and breezy this morning. Can't be bad.

The washing mound has been started good and proper and I still have to go through the "tuck shop" food box from the last trip which should turn out to be interesting if nothing else. Hell at least I can slap everything in there needed for Sunday through the dishwasher I suppose.

So other than that today's plan is to get this place a reasonable relation to clean (bathroom is defiantly in need of a bit of TLC) and if it doesn't fuck it down with rain will cut the grass again… but as per usual, don't hold your breath on that one.

Currently listening:
Tenacious D
By Tenacious D
Release date: 25 September, 2001

No comments:

Post a Comment