Thursday, 16 August 2007

Planning a “night time raid”


Current mood: mischievous
Category: Life

See now this is the problem with having a clean house, clean me, & blokes away and doesn't come back until tonight. I tend to think up daring plans to dispose of what's left of the old dishwasher in the front garden.

I had intended to dismantle what's left of the old Bessie and gradually slap it in the wheelie nib bit by bit over a few weeks but after spying out the front door noticed a REALLY big skip on the grass over the road of which produced an evil grin across my face.

So tonight when said Sands central has returned and under the cover of darkness I will change into camoflage, don a balaclava and blatantly dump the fucking thing in the skip… heh heh

Now don't go getting self righteous about it all. I know the rules here and any skip on public highways is actually fair game. And to be honest they probably haven't even got the correct permit for it anyway – so feel guilty? I do not… well only a little bit seeing as I will be doing it all like a sly shite in the dark….

Such naughtiness.

Currently watching:
Fight Club (Two-Disc Collector’s Edition)
Release date: 06 June, 2000

No comments:

Post a Comment