Current mood:
Category: Jobs, Work, Careers
Oh joy if joys! I awoke at big sisters this morning with the most horrendous sore throat and a snot ball the size of a football wedged in my head – terrific!
How the bloody hell did I manage to get a cold? It's been bloody scorching down south the entire time I spent there to the extent I even dozed off like a twat laying in the sun and got a bit… well "lobsterie" thanks to tired cow syndrome.
On the plus side though I am home, yes somewhat tired and achy but home all the same. Hooligan was very pleased to see her mummy and will now probably be very bored as I spend the next few hours sorting out all my tat ready to go away again Sunday afternoon. Poor little buggers probably thinking I keep abandoning her at nanny and grand-dads because I don't love her anymore.
The
Tim, his brother Dave for driving us about and not drinking, Tony, Ed, Sarah, Johnnie, Oscar, Tom, the Dutch pilots who spent their entire time asking women to try on the "lady strings" (namely, bright orange thongs on which their team logo adorned the front *sigh*)
I'm sure there are a load of others names I just cant remember but thanks to you all for your hospitality and friendliness; It made the time down there a really good laugh.
Oh, and I mustn't forget to mention "Finchy" who after Not giving me a free ticket to get into the show and thieved the cleaning kits I had taken down with me did finally let me have a "pilots packed lunch" to eat on the way home… And in the words of his student colleagues: yes mate – you are indeed a big girl J
Roll on Sunday, off to Donnington…. A BMW job would you believe.
Hear that little legs?
No comments:
Post a Comment