Saturday, 8 March 2008

*ahhhhhhhhhhhh*


Current mood: bouncy

This morning, so far has been perfect. I woke at about 7:30 and have managed to make a start on the washing and cook myself some pancakes & bacon with maple syrup…

bunterdom here I come!

So on the giving up the fag's saga:

Arse 1 – Smoking 0

Yep, it's now been over a week and I am actually quite proud of myself for not even having one sneaky one.

(I would have normally by now if I am really honest)

This however has brought on this whole concern about the fact that when I give up the fags I will bloat up quicker than a penguin with an air hose shoved down its throat.

My weight through life has been a funny old thing.

As a kid I ate nothing but cornflakes which was to the disgust and efforts from my parents. So I was pretty much skinny as a rake.

Then at 16 when I started work I also started seeing someone who was a good cook, bad choice that one. 2 years later seeing him I have an arse and thighs of which chairs groaned under the strain. Hmmm not good.

Ok so gave up on him, and went down again a bit and managed to maintain a sort of not skinny but not fucking huge either until about 99' when for some reason I did manage to go down to a smaller size again.

Roll on 2003 and then comes another good cook (yes there were others in between but nothing which would bunter me up)

So once again I porked up good and proper – in fact even more so this time and spent another good 2 years lolling about like a seal pup.

Then the usual, hoof him out and the weight dropped right back down to not exactly Kate Moss but certainly no where near Oprah on a bad day/week/month/year.

Since then I think you can safely say I stayed at a constant size 12, bordering on 14 dress size.

Then came the new job in 2007 and there's nowt like a good old physical job to help the weigh fall off. It did and I am now right back down to a size 10 and haven't shifted in ages.

So the fact that I could chunk up did concern me quite a bit, even to the extent I have been cycling at least 8 miles a day since Tuesday, which considering I hate exercising at least it isn't costing me any money so even I can cope with that!!

Only one downside – sore arse? I should say so.

But I am looking forward to my much toned thighs and buns of steel which will appear after a while.

Fucking great, my arse will look like a 'toned' 10 year old boy's then…

Pah.

Currently listening:
Bossanova
By Pixies
Release date: 20 May, 2003

No comments:

Post a Comment